Senior Depository Administrator
Offering between £45k – £50k per annum
In the Bank Area
About The Company
This company has been acquired by CSC, the world’s leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, worldwide. At this company, 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialised administration services in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support they offer across their approved partner network which covers a further 100+ jurisdictions. Their focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, their local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition – all of which keeps clients one step ahead.
- Administer a varied portfolio of depositary clients in accordance with the firm’s Policies, Procedures and Controls Manual, taking responsibility for the proper performance of all necessary monitoring, oversight and safekeeping duties required to comply with the requirements of the client documents and relevant legislation
- Assist the Depositary Manager to manage client relationships, conducting meetings as appropriate
- Prepare packs for the fund quarterly board meetings and present them at the meetings, as required
- Assist the Depositary Manager with the completion of the ISAE 3402 audit
- Review and approve work completed by the Depositary Administrator.
- Ensure that client files are correctly maintained and all relevant correspondence and documentation is accurately and regularly filed
- Complete client take-on documentation prior to commencing engagement and oversee the subsequent onboarding
- Ensure fee notes are prepared and circulated to clients
- Review aged debt and other financial information as required by the internal Finance team
- Always consider ‘Money Laundering’ and ‘Know Your Clients’ issues and report any concerns to the Depositary Manager
- Monitor and interpret any regulatory developments that could impact the Depositary.
- Supervise and assist in the training of any Trainee Administrator allocated to them
- 2 years’ experience working in a Depositary or Regulatory environment, preferably with exposure to Private Equity/Real Estate/Infrastructure/Debt fund
- A strong working knowledge of AIFMD requirements for Depositaries is essential
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferred
- Ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Offering between £45k – £50k per anum
- Provide opportunity for personal development
- Opportunity for work experience abroad
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.