Senior Development Manager - Greater London - Property and Housing
As the Senior Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing a small team focused on delivery of affordable housing across the Greater London region.
The company that you will work for is a medium sized Housing Association. They are a very progressive organisation with an ambitious development programme and a new development strategy that you will be implementing over the next 2-3 years.
The duties of this Senior Development Manager position can be found below:
- Reporting into the Head of Development, you will assist them in delivering their development programme.
- As the Senior Development Manager you will be responsible for both leading a team and delivering projects of your own.
- To monitor expenditure on development projects ensuring the development cashflow is kept up to date.
- To maintain good co-operative working relationships with the Greater London Authority, Homes England, local authorities, other Associations etc.
As a Senior Development Manager, you must:
- Be currently working or have recently been employed in a similar position.
- Have a degree or professional qualification in a relevant field or have experience to match this.
- Have a good understanding of social housing, preferably with knowledge of HCA standards and procedures.
- Be a good project manager who can manage their time effectively.
- Have good communication and influencing skills.
- Have a full driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle.
What's on offer to you
- Competitive salary - up to 70k.
- There is the option for flexible working, depending on your preferences.
- You will be working for a fantastic organisation, easily commutable with great transport links.
- You will be reporting into a highly driven Head of Development who is passionate about upskilling all members of their team.