Senior DevOps Developer
Location: Milton Keynes
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen within a global leading financial institution, looking for an accomplished Senior DevOps Developer.
This opportunity is open to a distinctive individual to work with a dynamic team of specialists, within a highly developed and growing Cyber Security Environment and using latest technology, to ensure emerging threats are detected and dealt with.
- You will be responsible for the development of automated systems.
- Ensuring all systems are monitored and analysed within the company's systems and the exterior environment.
- You will be tasked with the development of both existing and new toolsets and processes.
- You will be faced with building new tools for the Cyber Defence systems, whilst working within the team.
- You will be detecting different threats that emerge based on the analysis, sources and data feeds.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Must be able to design, develop and maintain software components exploited within the company's Cyber Security platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of techniques used to evade cyber security controls.
- Good knowledge in producing both technical and non-technical reports.
- Able to prove good experience in understanding a variety of Information Security disciplines, such as network traffic analysis.
- Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.