The role will involve working closely with my client’s Website Manager to manage content across their UK and Ireland websites.
- Support the Website Manager with the delivery of the Digital Marketing Strategy
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor changes to content across all my client’s websites
- Work closely across sales & marketing to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and business objectives
- Respond and be accountability for the end-to-end management of any website issues
- Ensure fully utilisation of the CMS system (preferable experience using Drupal or WordPress) and Google Analytics
- Manage heat and scroll map analysis and deliver improvement plans to enhance customer journey and experience
- Offer insight on customer responsiveness and engagement on all aspects of the website and where changes need to be made.
- Support digital initiatives and provide digital support and advice to the wider marketing team
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- Experience of publishing and editing app, website content
- Practical experience using Drupal, WordPress or a similar CMS
- Strong application of UX / UI principles to influence and drive decisions
- Knowledge of web measurement tools such as Google Analytics
- Able to focus on the design and creation of web pages that optimise end-to-end customer journeys and help users complete their goals.
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management with the ability to multi-task
- Able to engage and manage key stakeholders at all levels with diplomacy, able to translate technical jargon to non-technical audiences
- Proven experience of work with cross functional teams – Website Development, UI / UX, Content and Marketing
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.