Senior Facilities Manager (North)
Birmingham (Colmore Row)
£50,000 – £65,000 depending on experience
Our client is the UK’s leading integrated wealth management and professional services group. As a Seniors Facilities Manager you will provide support for Regional Facilities Management within the North region, leading a team with focus on a proactive approach to deliver a high quality, professional provision in line with business and client expectations. The role will require identification and management of key stakeholders ensuring that all locations deliver a high standard of office services whilst managing the provision in line with the budgets.
- Day to day management of a team of Regional Facilities Managers in the delivery of all facilities operations across the Northern region.
- Share responsibility for the contract management of keys national outsource supplier s across the portfolio including, including cleaning / front of house / MEP contractor, escalating where necessary to the Head of Facilities Operations.
- Work with the Head of Property to support on the escalation of any significant challenges with landlords / managing agents, where they occur.
- Communicate regularly with local management, including partners and heads of offices to keep them updated and informed on facilities related activity. Including attendance at regional partner meetings to provide regular updates on activity within facilities.
- Assist with the tender processes for Property Management Facilities services and ensure any changes in supplier are implemented smoothly and ensuring improvements in service provision are delivered.
- A demonstrable strong experience of Facilities management for both hard and soft services.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team of regionally disbursed Facilities Managers and experience of leading and enabling them to introduce service improvements.
- Self-directed, problem solving and organised to escalate any blockers early with recommendations to senior leadership.
- Experience of working within an organisation going through transformational change and able to demonstrate experience of introducing continuous improvement to the department.
- Experience of contract management.
- A good understanding of project management.
- £50,000 – £65,000 depending on experience
- Remote working
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.