I'm currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst- 3-6 month contract. £325-350 per day. West London.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Finance Analyst:
- Review and submit the monthly flash file ensuring insightful commentary is provided
- Review the Territory Board month end pack ensuring insightful commentary is provided for the FP&A Manager to submit final pack to Group
- Delivery of the UK Director's Pack within deadline, ensuring that financials and commentaries are complete and reflect best practice standards. Complete full investigations with relevant members of the Finance team to ensure commentary is insightful and can drive action
- Prepare quarterly bond reporting for review by the FP&A Manager
- Analyse business performance against business plans (forecasts, budget, 3-year plan), evaluating risks, opportunities and key sensitivities, and concisely communicate in high-quality insightful commentaries
- Maintain and interpret the core planning models used for the quarterly forecast/annual budget/3-year plan,
- Prepare materials to communicate financial plans to key business stakeholders
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge and understanding of business plans (Long range plan, Budgets and Forecasts), and deliver routine reporting to establish performance, opportunities and risks against them (financial drivers and market share). Communicate key issues for management attention.
- Work with management accountants and the business partners to understand and challenge numbers and assumptions for P&L lines for quarterly forecast/budget/3-year plan assumptions
They are looking for candidate around 3 years PQE who have experience in FP&A.