I'm currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst to join a leading retailer for a 3 month contract.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Finance Analyst
Weekly reporting, month end, budgeting and forecasting:
· Weekly review of channel performance, ensuring that risks & opportunities are identified
· Manage the month end reporting process and co-ordinate the month end activities to ensure timely and accurate reporting. Provide appropriate Board level commentary to support reported results.
· Deliver the Financial Planning and Forecasting process for the International Franchise Business area. Ensure delivery of a robust Budget and Forecast- accompanied by appropriate commercial challenge
· Consolidate the financial planning and forecasting for the International owned business areas
· Reporting and forecasting for Property Board approval and support review of franchise store proposals
· Forward Forecasting analysis to better manage a "no surprises" way of working and early sight of financial risk.
· Project work and Business modelling - To understand the financial potential of commercial decisions
They are looking for fully qualified Accountants who have experience in a commercial finance role.