The role of the Senior Finance Analyst will be a key member of the EMEA Finance team supporting the regional Finance Managers and Financial Controller. This role will be responsible reviewing and supporting one of our key markets. There is plenty of opportunity for development for the right person. The ideal candidate would be a proactive, hardworking individual looking for a challenge in the next step of their career.
- Managing the half-year and year end reconciliation of key income streams for the EMEA region, with the help of a Finance Assistant.
- Overseeing the review of revenue reporting across the region on a monthly basis, querying the markets in a timely manner on any significant variances from previous budgets/forecasts.
- Preparation of high level commentary on revenue variances for budget/forecast reports.
- Provide training and advice to local finance teams regarding reporting of revenue streams.
- Partnering with the local country finance function, gaining in-depth knowledge of country issues and developing strong relationships;
- Analyse monthly/budget/forecast results, preparing commentary for senior global and regional stakeholders.
- Ensure integrity of the monthly/forecast/budget figures.
- Ensure integrity of the balance sheet.