This commercially focused London based role covers all aspects of FP&A including quarterly re-forecasts, weekly performance analysis, budget setting, monthly board pack preparation, modelling, and refinancing project work along with ad hoc analysis and preparation of presentations for investors & senior management.
The role is based in Central London working within a high calibre finance team and will report into the Senior Financial Controller.
This job will involve:
- Provide robust and detailed interpretation of financial analysis to enable the business to take timely action/decisions and achieve targets.
- Identify actions to drive opportunities and mitigate risks
- Ownership for coordinating and delivering quarterly re-forecasts and annual budgets: planning, instructions / guidance, target setting, template building, reviewing and challenging of brand and overhead budget submissions, balance sheet & cash flow modelling, run rate analysis, preparation of Board presentations.
- Perform competitor analysis
- Challenge assumptions in forecasting and planning, using analytical review and available insight
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales and operating expenditure
- Assist with month end when required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Degree educated with excellent academics
- Modelling experience
- Excellent in Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables & Formulas)
I am in the process of shortlisting for this position, so to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. The central London organisation is looking to move quickly so please click and apply to forward your CV to me
Please get in touch for further details and the full job specification.