We are working with a very well known FMCG business who are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team. This role will be key to providing crucial financial decision support and performance reporting.
Ideally, looking to speak to fully qualified candiadtes but, equally CIMA and ACCA finalists.
Location – Manchester with very hybrid working options!
Salary – circa £60k
What will be your key deliverables?
- Ensuring that decisions, plans and strategies are formulated on a sound commercial and financial basis
- Reviewing and reporting performance against agreed budgets and forecasts and driving the formulation of meaningful action plans to meet those objectives
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and group accounting procedures, highlighting areas of concern as appropriate and taking corrective action
- Leading the Financial control of the site investment program
- Financial Leadership of the site and being an active part of the Site Leadership team
- Managing and developing the site finance team
- Mentoring the Site operational team on financial matters
- Supporting the other site finance roles as and when required
What do you need for this role?
- Applicants encouraged to be an experienced CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant or equivalent with a proven track record.
- Candidate must have a positive demeanour with a desire to challenge and drive improvement.
- Experience of making sophisticated financial analysis easily understood in FMCG/ manufacturing background
- Costing experience in the FMCG/ manufacturing arena
- Experience in another organisation across financial reporting and control
- Track record of providing robust and informative financial analysis, including planning and forecasting
- Experience of Financial Analysis / modelling / investment appraisal techniques
- Able to demonstrate a proven communication and leadership ability, with the gravitas to build solid, successful working relationships cross functionally
- The desire to challenge the status quo
- Knowledge of SAP processes or other relevant systems and ability to get up to speed quickly on relevant systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Power point
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.