Interim Senior Finance Business Partner, Real Estate, 6 months, £400-500 umbrella.
Working with a leading property business this is a newly created role to support within the commercial finance team supporting with strategy an acquisitions.
- Partner with business leaders to effectively communicate, explain and challenge performance
- Own the individual business area P&Ls
- Support development and drive implementation of strategic initiatives (both revenue and cost initiatives) across the business
- Working closely with the Business Analytics team to maintain and develop insight analysis for management teams
- Support the FP&A Manager for areas of the business you are partnering to build budgets and forecasts.
- Support the Finance Director with reviewing and coaching of commercial finance team.
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Prior experience in a commercial finance role which involves developing and assessing business cases.
- Experience working in listed business
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.