Senior Finance Business partner required for a high grossing consumer business!
- Manage effective processes and data collection to monitor and report on budgets and forecasts
- Support monthly forecasting process and generate actual vs. budget status reports, explanation of variances, and forecasted expenses across supported functions
- Partner cross functionally to drive process efficiencies and other related initiatives
- Collaboratively work with Accounting and business partners
- Support broader Finance and Accounting organization through corporate planning cycles, ad hoc projects and analysis
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with previous experience developing and maintaining effective business partner relationships. Advanced skill set using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for analytics, modelling, forecasting, and budgeting is required.