Goodman Masson are currently engaged with a FTSE 250 manufacturing business near Reading as they recruit a Senior Finance Manager. The Senior Finance Manager will report directly into the Finance Director and will lead a team of 4. The Senior Finance Manager's role will be a hybrid role which will involve both controllership and commercial responsibilities.
The role will include:
- Owning and maintaining the month end process and producing management reports for the Finance Director
- Providing insight and commentary into business performance as well as variance analysis
- Manage year end reports including statutory financial statements in line with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Dealing with queries from the Group's external auditors
- Partnering with different areas of the business both nationally and internationally
The Finance Manager will ideally be ACA qualified (or equivalent) with 2-4 years post qualified experience. They will be a good communicator and with high attention to detail. My client is looking for an ambitious individual who can take responsibility for the business unit's financials.