This is a great opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager to join a well known retail business supporting the Supply Chain Head of Finance. You will have the chance to be a part of an expanding business focusing on the forecasting and budgeting of the Logistics team. A range of employee benefits will be available to you. The ideal candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with senior stakeholder experience, business partnering and analysis and forecasting skills.
The role includes:
- Developing and managing a team of two Finance Managers and a Finance Analyst
- Preparing and evaluating detailed budgets and forecasts
- Preparing and presenting monthly cost packs on performance
- Ensuring brands have up to date and correct forecast costs to include within P&L forecasts
- Providing business partner support to the Supply Chain Director and their management team
- Monitoring and challenging KPIs