I'm currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager- Group Reporting to join a FTSE retail business. 3- 6 months contract, £400-450.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Finance Manager- Group Reporting:
- Review of the weekly Financial Headlines report used by the Operating Committee at the weekly trading meeting
- Principal finance owner of the internal trading statement process and model - weekly review of the model and associated inputs and outputs
- Accountability for the integrity of the data within the model and the model outputs
- Assistance in the preparation and review of the Group Reporting sections of the monthly management accounts
- Principal owner of the Group balance sheet and Group cash flow reporting and analysis to the Operating Committee and Board. Preparation of the balance sheet and cash flow sits are the responsibility of an accountant and finance manager respectively within the team.
- Ownership of the ongoing project to add value to the working capital analysis
- Key liaison with the finance teams across the business to analyse and report on the monthly results
- Key reviewer of share based payments across the Group with responsibility for review of all related financial accounting journals and inputs
- Assisting with the monthly consolidation process including the review of journals posted by the Group Finance team
Half Year and Full Year Reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of the Group Annual and Half Year financial statements, Annual Report and preliminary results announcements to the stock market including detailed review of relevant areas such as cash flow, pensions, segmental information, impairment and adjusting items
- Assistance with preparation of Audit Committee papers in relation to any finance issues and judgmental areas
- Key point of contact at the senior manager level with the external audit team at year end, interim and other times during the year
- Liaise with the Investor Relations team in respect of providing financial support for the preparation of the Investor presentation slides and speech and the press release and ensure the integrity of all financial data within the presentation and press release
- Liaise with the Corporate Communications team in respect of providing financial support for the preparation of the front half of the Annual Report and to ensure the integrity of all financial data within the Report
The role has 2 direct reports, they are looking for someone who is ACA qualified with 4-7 years PQE.