An excellent opportunity is available for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to join a dynamic and rapidly growing Housing Association on a permanent basis.
As the successful candidate, you will be a qualified accountant or similar with experience of working in a financial
control environment and ideally will have worked within the housing sector.
- Operating the financial control system that ensures the completeness, accuracy and integrity of the organisations financial systems, processes and procedures at a level appropriate to the financial risk
- Liaise with auditors for the year-end audit
- Review of key balance sheet reconciliations
- Advise on technical accounting matters as required
- Preparing tax returns (VAT,CT) of the organisation
- Producing the supporting schedules of the statutory accounts
- Experience of Social Housing is essential