Senior Financial Accountant, 3 month contract, retail, £300-£350. Jan Start.
The role of Senior Financial Accountant covers the preparation of the monthly and annual statutory accounts for it's UK subsidiaries, including liaison with external auditors as well as aspects of management accounting.
What you will do as our Senior Financial Accountant:
* Manage month end reporting process and timetable for subsidiaries, coordinating with relevant teams to ensure monthly reporting packs submitted on time and in accordance with Group requirements
* Posting monthly subsidiary in multiple currencies
* Produce intercompany debt and loan reconciliations, following up on issues and queries as relevant
* Support and provide information and analysis to Head of Group Tax, Head of Group Finance and other Senior Management
* Assist with the preparation of the monthly consolidated Group Balance Sheet, P&L and Cashflow
* Produce and review balance sheet reconciliations
* Coordinate Group Insurance annual renewal process
* Contribute heavily to year-end audit including managing audit deliverables, preparation of work papers, liaising with external auditors and ensuring that the audit runs smoothly
* Assisting with the production of statutory accounts for all UK companies and Group consolidated accounts
* Monthly closing stock posting and reconciliation
* Preparation of turnover rent calculations to landlords
* Monthly turnover rent accruals
* Ensuring that financial control frameworks are adhered to and continuously looking at ways that existing processes can be improved, and that best practice is followed
They need someone to start by Jan.