Due to continued growth, an excellent opportunity is available for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to join a commercially focused Housing Association in West London on a temporary basis with the opportunity for the role to go permanent.
As the successful candidate, you will be a qualified accountant or similar with experience of working in a financial
control environment and must have worked within the housing sector. You will have strong technical accounting and tax skills. The ability to use SUN, Excel or other tools to manipulate data will be essential.
- Operating the financial control system that ensures the completeness, accuracy and integrity of the organisations financial systems, processes and procedures at a level appropriate to the financial risk
- Liaise with auditors for the year-end audit
- Review of key balance sheet reconciliations
- Advise on technical accounting matters as required
- Preparing tax returns (VAT,CT) of the organisation
- Producing the supporting schedules of the statutory accounts
- Experience of Social Housing is essential