The Financial Analyst is a key position within the EMEA team. Working closely with the CFO and responsible for liaising with client teams to develop their monthly plans and forecasts, involved in production of monthly management accounts and significant amounts of ad-hoc financial modelling. This role is a key position in joining up commercial and financial elements of the business and requires someone with well-developed people skills as well as exemplary modelling skills.
- Preparation of management information packs on a monthly basis across EMEA including income. statements, revenue conversion, performance versus budget analysis and supporting commentary.
- Providing our business leaders with insightful financial analysis to improve business performance and support decision making.
- Excel modelling and creation and maintenance of Budgeting & Forecasting models to support the forecasting and budgeting processes of revenue, costs and headcount.
- Preparation of month end journals (incl. manual accruals, prepayments, reclassifications etc.).
- Management accounting responsibilities over a resource areas of TB
- Building, maintaining and improving internal financial and non-financial reports including staff utilisation, costs of time and resource analysis.
- Producing detailed analysis of actual and committed freelance spend.
- Support with annual audit.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required, including supporting the management team and the finance team for board reporting.
- Fulfilling the role in compliance with company policies and procedures, for example (but not limited) ISO documentation, Information Security training.