I'm currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Planning Analyst to join a International Retailer.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Financial Planning Analyst:
- Analyses Business performance vs plan, drive meaningful action to improve business performance
- Monitors performance indicators
- Highlights trends and analysis causes of unexpected variance
- Prepares reports to the Board
- Re-assess on a monthly basis expected financial performance for the full period
- Proposes corrective actions as needed in case of variance with target
- Liaises with Business leaders accordingly
- Leads internal discussions around near-term and long-term financial planning
- Prepares annual Budget and midterm Business Plan
- Prepares Business Cases to support investment decision making
Strategic Planning: Plays a key role in identifying and driving strategic initiatives.
They are looking for someone who is fully qualified with experience in a similar FP&A role ideally in the retail sector.