A global Investment Bank are seeking a Senior Fraud Manager for their team in London.
The successful candidate will be providing subject matter expertise and oversight on issues pertaining to fraud and developing and delivering fraud specific training and education programs to internal and external stakeholders.
Key duties include:
- Providing strategic input into fraud matters impacting business decisions as a trusted advisor
- Acting as a subject matter expert on relevant fraud related regulations, best practice and policies
- Supporting the SMFs with the discharge of their Financial Crime prescribed responsibility
- Ensuring fraud issues, risks and opportunities are identified for consideration in policies, standards and strategies
It is essential you have:
- Investigative skills and inquisitive nature
- Detailed knowledge and application of UK Money Laundering Regulations, JMLSG and FCA guidance
- Deep understanding of fraud, fraud risks and mitigating fraud controls