Our client, a global property investment company, are seeking a Senior Fund Accountant to join them for a 12 month FTC. The role will include the day-to-day ownership of several client mandates from an accounting/operations perspective and the review of multiple mandates prepared by junior members of the team. The successful candidate will be ACA qualified, preferably Big 4 trained, and have at least 3 years PQE.
- Preparation and reviewing of monthly investor reporting for multiple separate account clients with commitments of up to $500m.
- Preparation and review of quarterly investor reporting, including liaising with the investment team and investor services.
- Work closely with investment management teams across various office locations on closing transactions.
- Preparing investment and cash reconciliations
- Performance analysis & measurement of investments and client accounts
- Preparing monthly pricing for 10 - 15 investments for separate account clients
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial analysis, updating records & systems to account for AUM, transactions, fees billable, reconciliations etc
- Work with the investment team on deal support, including operational due diligence.
- Overseeing tax compliance activities for clients.
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls and contributing to the design and implementation of control improvements
Please only apply to this role if you are a fully qualified accountant.