ROLE – SENIOR FUND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
SALARY – 60-75K
LOCATION – EDINBURGH – HYBRID WORKING
We’re currently recruiting for a Senior Fund Development Manager to join a Investment Solutions department within a company passionate about helping people achieve a more secure and sustainable future. With circa 14 million policies, we make a difference to the lives of millions of people as the UK’s largest long-term savings and retirement business.
The department supports the organisation’s unit linked investment proposition and while your role in that will primarily be focused on the ongoing management of our insured funds and range of solutions, this is an exciting time to join the team with a number of significant initiatives underway. There will be opportunities in the delivery of new developments through to enhancements and changes to existing propositions.
- · Responsible for all fund launch, change and close activities impacting our insured funds and range of investment solutions.
- · Responsible for the performance of key Investment Solution’s processes ensuring the controls framework is robust and operationally efficient, and that risks to customers and shareholders is minimised.
- · You’ll have line management responsibilities, with an established team in place providing the required services to manage our range of funds and solutions.
- · Provide technical support, guidance and training to your team members to support their development.
- · Ensure a customer-centric approach is adopted with regards to design and development of propositions or processes, taking into account the shareholder risk appetite.
- · Perform ad hoc investigations into change requests, issues or opportunities as they arise, presenting findings in a clear, understandable and persuasive way for a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- · Responsible for attendance and reporting to key forums in support of the ongoing governance of our insured range.
- · You’ll manage relationships with peers and internal and external colleagues to ensure successful delivery of objectives
- · You’ll have a sound level of investment technical knowledge and relevant skills to be applied to the management of Standard Life’s insured fund business.
- · You’ll demonstrate an understanding of the end customer and the channels and products dependent on our fund range.
- · You’ll have a solid knowledge of the regulatory framework within which we operate.
- · Strong project management and delivery skills, with an eye for operational efficiency to meet the varied demands from both internal and external stakeholders.
- IMC qualified (or a willingness and drive to study towards it)
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.