Senior Incident Response Analyst
About the role:
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Senior Incident Response Analyst, to work for a market leading cyber security consultancy, working within a dedicated and dynamic environment, delivering consolidated analysis, detection, event monitoring and escalation alongside a team of industry experts.
- You will participate in technical response to different security incidents.
- Investigation and performance of root cause analysis on intrusions within the company.
- Maintaining target utilisation on client chargeable projects.
- You will also be helping with the development of the company's incident response capabilities, in addition to writing and maintaining playbooks, assisting in cyber-scenario exercises and assessing different incident response maturities.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of Malware Analysis, Digital Forensics and Threat Intelligence
- Experience in memory analysis and malware analysis.
- Experience in handling incidents, interacting with clients and drafting technical reports.
- Must have a qualification in Incident Response and Forensics; GIAC or CREST or ACE.