Senior Information Security Consultant
My client, a leading management consultancy is looking to hire a Senior Information Security Consultant based in Paris. The position reports into the Head of Information Security Consulting and has responsibility for delivering a range of cyber risk engagements across banking and life sciences clients. The organisation is currently undergoing significant growth due to client demand. This means candidates can expect rapid career growth opportunities as the team expands. The client also offers a much more flexible work-life balance than competitors and has excellent retention.
- Perform risk analysis on IS perimeters (ISO27005 standard, EBIOS and / or MEHARI methods;
- Carry out impact analysis relating to the protection of personal data (PIA);
- Perform organizational and compliance audits of standards (ISO 27001, ISO 27002, RGS, customer security standards;
- Carry out various security studies (comparative files of security solutions, cybersecurity studies;
- Write SSI reference documents (PSSI, safety guidelines, SSI operating procedures, etc.) and tenders.
Key Requirements for this role:
- Minimum 3 years' Information Security experience within a relevant business sector
- Demonstrate knowledge of a wide range of Information Technology systems and a strong understanding of any inherent security risks associated with these technologies
- Demonstrate understanding & application of information security principles, accreditations and best practice (e.g., ISO27001 and ISF Standards of Good Practice for Information Security);
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of networking/VPN/firewall/encryption technologies and privileged access management principles
- Ability to understand and assess technology systems and applications from both a technical and business function perspective
- Strong stakeholder management skills & demonstrable experience
Please apply now if you'd like to be considered for this position.