Role Title: Senior IT AUDIT - Security/ Cyber
Type: Permanent, Full- Time
Salary: £70,000 + Bonus + Package
A global organisation in central London is searching for a Senior IT Auditor to join the highly skilled team, focussing on delivering in depth audits across Security/ Cyber. The objectives of this role is to support the delivery of the Technology Internal Audit plan, specifically addressing technical security testing aspects of architecture reviews and business-related audits. The role will have a strong bias towards Cyber protection and will require experience of penetration testing and vulnerability assessment in a complex and fast-moving technology environment.
- Plan, organize, and execute security related audits
- Document testing, discuss audit findings with key stakeholders, recommend improvement opportunities to remediate identified vulnerabilities, preparing report
- Report to the Head of Audit, Technology on progress against the technology domain audit plan
- build trusted relationships within the Technology security community and act as business partner
- Work effectively with the Senior Data Analytics Auditor to promote the use of data analytics within audit delivery
- Professionally-qualified CISA / CEH/ CISMP/ and experience working with ISO27001, NIST 800-171, Cyber Essentials / DCPP frameworks.
- Well-versed in assessing business risks and controls, be able to articulate the risks, and recommend business-focused solutions to improve risk management practices and regulatory compliance
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully coordinate and direct team members
- Previous experience of working in a consultancy environment working with external clients and 3rd party suppliers.
- experience of IT audit in a professional services environment, specifically application controls testing and general controls testing against the CObIT framework. Wide industry experience
Apply immediately to be considered for this opportunity.