Senior Internal Auditor
Salary: Up to £60,000 + London Waiting + Bonus + Benefits
Our global, listed client, an extremely well known, award winning communications business is hiring an Internal Auditor.
To support the Internal Audit in providing risk-based independent assurance of the effectiveness of the Group's internal controls to senior management and the Audit and Risk Committee.
- Lead specific audits in the Finance and Supply Chain domain across the Group in accordance with the Internal Audit guidelines and in line with the Internal Audit methodology
- Undertake activities to ensure that high risk areas are subject to greater focus than low risk areas
- Build positive relationships with leaders across the organisation to understand issues and identify areas in the control environment for improvement in the organisation as a whole.
- Support Senior Internal Audit Manager Finance and Supply Chain Management and teams of peers in delivery of audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise
- Finance, accounting and auditing /or equivalent qualification (ACCA, CIA, CA etc.)
- Extensive experience in audit (external & internal audit), mobile telecoms or related businesses, with a strong focus on finance, commercial, and business development activities.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, ability to interact with senior management
- Analytical skills, with an ability to work in detail and also see the big picture
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment
This is a great opportunity for someone from Big 4 looking to move over to a well-known and well-established brand with excellent challenges and benefits where you will play a significant part in the audit function.
There will also be opportunities to progress within the business, developing your career and shaping your learning development.
Apply immediately to be considered for this position.