Senior Internal Auditor
£55,000 + 10% BONUS + 27 DAYS HOLIDAY (plus generous package)
We are searching for a Senior Internal Auditor, a newly created role within a global business reporting directly to the Head of Internal Audit. Although the role is very broad, including the performance of operational and strategic reviews, there is a strong focus on financial audits and would require someone with a strong background in this area.
- Working autonomously to deliver successful audits that add value to the business
- Preparation of reports that outline audit results and opine on the adequacy and effectiveness of the controls and processes being audited
- Work with internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting
- Draft periodic reports for senior management and the audit committee on the progress of audit plans and status of remediation of audit issues
- Network with senior personnel within the business unit and across groups to resolve issues, obtain required information and influence outcomes
- Promote the profile of Internal Audit through sharing best practice and experiences with stakeholders across the group
- Engage with key stakeholders within the business both in the UK and abroad, in particular USA and APAC
- Qualified Accountant or Internal Auditor - ACA, CA, ACCA, CIA
- Strong audit experience ideally gained in a Big 4 or Top10 firm
- Experience delivering audits end-to-end, including audit reporting and presentation of recommendations to the business
- Experience and gravitas to work with and be able to challenge strong individuals and teams and to influence senior management for competing priorities
- Outstanding communication skills and the credibility to effectively build relationships with senior level internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional commercial acumen coupled with the ability to interpret and communicate complex performance information to a variety of audiences
- A proactive, energetic, hardworking individual, with a passion for internal audit as a business enabler
- Strong analytical thinker, with a professional curiosity and a drive to get things right
- Knowledge of and experience using data analytics is desirable but not essential
At Goodman Masson we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential.
We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.