SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
£55,000 + Additional Benefits
This is an exclusive opportunity for you to work within a global company with an excellent reputation.
With a high degree of exposure, you will be supporting the IAM with their objectives in providing assurance that risks are identified and mitigated.
The successful candidate:
- Will lead audits, including the planning, fieldwork, review, reporting and completion of these audits
- Where there is a team you manage the work of other team members and feedback constructively on their performance
- Deliver additional ad-hoc requests, either as part of a team, independently or leading a small team
- Assist the Internal Audit Manager to devise the annual Risk and Internal Audit Plan, the Internal Audit Methodology and produce the necessary management information to manage the department
- Assist with delivery and development of other areas of responsibility of the Risk and Audit team as required (e.g. Risk Management)
- Assist in the preparation of the management information on the performance of the Risk and Internal Audit team to be presented to the Executive and Audit Committee
- Cover for the Internal Audit Manager as appropriate
- You are a qualified Accountant with at least 2 years plus commercial PQE and experience of operational internal audit.
- Some Risk Management is also beneficial.
- The individual must be numerate and have an attention to detail.
- Outgoing and engaging character, with the confidence to communicate with senior management. He/she must communicate persuasively, both verbally and in written work.
- Commercially aware, with a supportive rather than adversarial attitude - using Internal Audit to add value and drive the whole business forward
- Have an ethical stance that can be held up as a role model in the business
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Working hours 37 per week
- Holidays: 25 days rising
- Partnership Share Scheme
- Pension: Total max of 15%
- Private Healthcare Scheme for family
- Life assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
To be considered for this role, apply immediately!
At Goodman Masson we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.