Senior Internal Auditor
London, United Kingdom
£55,000 + package + benefits
Travel: max 30%
A global FTSE 100 business in Central London is searching for a Senior Internal Auditor to join the team. Reporting to the Internal Audit Director, the Senior Internal Auditor can expect to join an organisation that is regarded as the largest of its kind and surpass all boundaries that are traditionally perceived within this industry.
- Perform audit planning, fieldwork and documentation of work papers in line with departmental policies and internal audit standards
- Report observations and discuss action plans to address observations with management
- Prepare sections of the draft audit report for review by audit manager
- Prepare and adhere to budget for audits with travel
- Complete ad-hoc projects and/or reviews as required
- Lead audits when opportunities arise
- Assist with internal investigations
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- A minimum of 1-year PQE at an accountancy firm and / or large organisation's internal audit department
- Background in accounting and / or auditing with an understanding of internal control and internal audit methodology
- Ability to understand the company's operational policies and procedures, key business processes and overall company objectives
- Good organisational skills, including the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, and deliver to deadlines
- Good communication and influencing skills - both written and verbal
- Collaborative approach to working within a team and with colleagues across the business
If you are looking for a role with opportunity, high exposure and challenges then do send your CV ASAP.
Please note: Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Please consider your application to have been unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within a week.
For this role, the client is unable to offer visa sponsorship and can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.