Senior Land Manager - 80k - East of England - Building and Construction
As the Senior Land Manager, you will be solely responsible for all areas of land for an exciting organisation based in the East of England.
The organisation that you will be working with is one of the leading house-builders in the UK and you will be based out of their East of England office. They have aggressive growth plans and are looking to grow their influence in the area.
The duties of the Senior Land Manager can be found below:
- You will be responsible for the strategic land strategy for the region - mainly focusing on the long-term strategies.
- The role will focus on strategic land identification and acquisition - working with internal departments and external consultants to ensure offers are made in time.
- You will lead and be responsible for a small internal regional land team.
- Reporting directly into the senior leadership team, you will be in a completely autonomous role
The Senior Land Manager will:
- Have a good level of land buying/management experience.
- Ideally have experience of identifying both medium and long-term strategic sites.
- Be knowledgeable of the East of England residential market.
- Have experience of and confidence in leading successful teams.
- Ideally have a degree in a property related subject
What's on offer to you:
- Competitive salary
- Company car allowance
- Excellent personal development opportunities