A senior legal cashier is required to join a law firm based in central London on a 16 months FTC to oversee the AP and treasury team of 3.
- Daily monitoring of the bank reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Dealing with any issues and ensuring unreconciled items are dealt with promptly
- Maintaining the out of date un-presented cheques
- Producing the month end bank reconciliations for all office and client accounts (GBP and Currency)
- Monitoring the treasury team
- Ensuring the smooth running of AP processes, overseeing the AP assistant
- Managing the office account balance and transferring between linked deposit account as required.
- Reconciling the float of cash held in the team.
- Monitoring the petty cash account
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of, and experience of practical application of SRA Accounts Rules in a law firm
- Confidence in handling internal and external communications
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience of a PMS essential, Aderant desirable, MS Office and online banking tools
- Managerial experience is an advantage