Interim Senior Management Accountant (Band 7) needed for a London based NHS Trust paying up to £230 per day.
The organisation provide healthcare services to the wider London area being consistently voted one of the best NHS organisations in London despite a difficult financial position. They are currently seeking a Management Accountant due to the current post holder going on secondment to another area of the company, the rate for this job is £230 (Band 7) and it is based in London.
As the finance manager this job will involve the:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Setting budgets in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide financial planning to the Trust and clinical divisions
- Managing one band 5 management accountant
- Standard management accountant duties including accruals, prepayments and forecasting
You will ideally be a part qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA). Previous NHS Finance experience is paramount due to the interim nature of the job. The finance manager requires strong excel skills.
This is an urgent requirement and will be filled ahead of the adverts closing date. Please click apply to forward an updated copy of your CV or contact me directly on 02070198817. Alternatively if this job is not quite right for you, get in touch for a confidential discussion about your job search for positions in NHS finance in London via email at firstname.lastname@example.org