This company is the world’s leading media company and this role sits within the central finance team reporting into the Financial Controller and will be primarily responsible for reporting on two agencies. The role will work closely with the rest of the finance team as well as the other commercial teams.
The main purpose of the role is the timely and accurate preparation of the monthly management accounts. This requires:g
- Own preparation of monthly Management Accounts reconciled to trial balance
- Calculation of accruals, and preparation of journals
- Lead monthly variance analysis (by comparing to budget/forecast) and exception reporting
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring that all are reconciled monthly
- Action any queries post month-end; i.e AP mis-posting etc.
- Reconciliation of monthly payroll to rolling budget
- Reporting of headcount to gross salaries on a monthly basis understanding movements
- Ensuring all supporting schedules tie back to main P&L and Balance Sheet
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.