Interim Senior Management Accountant (Band 7) needed for a Surrey based NHS trust paying up to £230 per day.
The organisation provide healthcare services to the Surrey area. The rate for this job is £230 (Band 7).
As the Senior Management Accountant this job will involve the:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Setting budgets in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide financial planning to the Trust and clinical divisions
- Managing one band 5 management accountant
- Standard management accountant duties including accruals, prepayments and forecasting
You will ideally be a part qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA). Previous NHS Finance experience is paramount due to the interim nature of the job.
This is an urgent requirement and will be filled ahead of the adverts closing date. Please click apply to forward an updated copy of your CV or contact me directly on 02070198817. Alternatively if this job is not quite right for you, get in touch for a confidential discussion about your job search for positions in NHS finance via email at email@example.com