A brand leading restaurant business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function. Main duties include:
- Responsibility for the preparation and presentation of the Operations pack
- Challenge the Ops managers on business performance relating to the Ops pack
- Ownership of preparation and accuracy of daily sales and weekly P&L reports
- Ad hoc analysis on stores P&Ls to understand business drivers and potential solutions to any variances
- Production of accurate Profit and Loss accounts for each restaurant within 4 working days
- To review assigned store P&Ls each period and review with relevant Ops Manager, obtaining explanations for variances and other information pertinent to current/ongoing performance
- Understand the detail in the accounts, trends and any variances to budget
- To assist with Profit and Loss queries from the restaurants
- Ownership for the completion of overheads budget for all restaurants
- Be able to answer any queries and analysis on trends
- To work with the FP&A and Senior Finance Manager in implementing and documenting control procedures for all relevant functions.
Managing a team of 2 the role will give you good exposure at a senior level. You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with multi site experience in a management accountant role.