Goodman Masson are recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant with experience working within the restaurant/retail sector to join our clients leading restaurant organisation. This is an excellent opportunity to be responsible for the accurate and timely management of the complete finance processing function along with managing two junior Assistant Management Accountants.
- Responsibility for the preparation and presentation of the Operations pack and challenge the Ops managers on business performance relating to the Ops pack.
- Ownership of preparation and accuracy of daily sales and weekly P&L reports.
- Production of accurate Profit and Loss accounts for each restaurant within 4 working days.
- Understand the detail in the accounts, trends and any variances to budget.
- Analysis on stores P&Ls to understand business drivers and potential solutions to any variances.
In order to be considered for the position, you must have experience working as a Management Accountant in a managerial role within the restaurant/retail sector and be able to manage and organise your own workload in a flexible and timely manner. Excellent communication skills are essential, along with strong experience working in a multi-site environment.
What's on offer:
Along with a competitive salary, the company also offers excellent benefits including study support, bonus and 50% discount on their restaurants.