Goodman Masson are currently working with a well known high street restaurant chain to recruit a Senior Management Accountant into their head office team based in Covent Garden. The ideal candidate will be a part qualified or finalist CIMA/ACCA or QBE. 3 years experience in a multi site environment is essential.
- Responsibility for the preparation and presentation of the Operations pack
- Challenge the Ops managers on business performance relating to the Ops pack
- Ownership of preparation and accuracy of daily sales and weekly P&L reports
- Ad hoc analysis on stores P&Ls to understand business drivers and potential
- Ownership for the completion of overheads budget for all caffes
- Be able to answer any queries and analysis on trends
- work with the FP&A and Senior Finance Manager in implementing and documenting control procedures for all relevant functions.
- Manage a team of 2 assistant management accountants
- 3 years' experience as a management accountant
- Retail/hospitality experience
- Multi-site experience
- Management experience desirable
- Confident, articulate individual
- Part Qualified/Finalist ACCA/CIMA or QBE
If this role is of interest please click apply!