Senior Manager - Accounts, Reporting & Advisory
Top 10 Firm - Reading
Competitive salary + outstanding benefits package
Are you currently a Manager or Senior Manager, looking for a move away from Audit?
Are you looking to join a growing team and division, at one of the most reputable accountancy firms in the UK?
I'm recruiting for a Top 10 Practice in Reading, looking for a Senior Manager to join their growing Accounts and Financial Reporting team on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the technical lead for the team
- Managing advisory projects end-to-end
- Servicing your own portfolio of clients
- Accounts review and sign off, including statutory and management accounts
- Managing a team, from Trainees up to Qualified professionals
- Getting involved in business development, to grow your portfolio and revenue stream
Benefits to you:
- You will join a growing and constantly evolving team - offering an excellent path for progression
- Flexi-time/Work from home arrangements
- Modern offices
- Private medical and dental cover for you and your family
- Group Pension Plan
- Buy/Sell Holiday Scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance
If you're interested in pursuing this role further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7019 8845 for more information.