Senior Network Security Engineer
Goodman Masson are currently working alongside the world's leading professional services firm, in search for a Senior Network Security Engineer to work in their offices based in London.
The Senior Network Security Engineer is responsible for ensuring the availability and efficient operations of the companies global network-related security infrastructure.
- Change and configuration management of firewall policies.
- Performing Tier 3/4 incident troubleshooting.
- Deep dive root cause analysis.
- Problem and solution patching.
- Capacity Management and system upgrades to network security infrastructure.
- Participation in Cyber Security Incident Response activities.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of network security experience within large-scale operations.
- One or more of the following: Cisco ASA, FirePower, Palo Alto, BlueCoat Proxy, Zscaler, F5 ASM and/or FireEye.
- Expertise knowledge of TCP/IP and related protocols and with collecting and evaluating HTTPS & TCP/IP dumps using Wireshark, HTTPWatch, tcpdump, Fiddler and similar tools.
- Strong analytically, problem-solving, and root cause analysis skills relating to security operations technologies.
- Excellent verbal, written and collaborative interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux CLI.
- Administration of Blue Coat Proxy SG 250-430 certification.
- Blue Coat Proxy Administrator or Professional (BCCPA or BCCPP) certification.
- PaloAlto Networks PCNSE v8 certifications.
- FireEye HX & NX experience and certifications.
- F5 Application Security Manager (ASM) expertise & Exam 303-BIG-IP ASM Specialist.
- Cisco ASA & Firepower with CCNA CyberOps, CCNA Security, and/or CCNP Security certifications.
- Experience operating within AWS and Azure environments.
- SANS/GIAC certifications.