Our client, a FTSE 100 based near Heathrow are recruiting for a Senior Payments Lead on a 6 month contract. You will lead projects and implement changes to their existing payment strategy. The successful candidate will develop and evaluate potential new payments partners, innovations and technology for their commercial strategy.
- Support and deliver strategic change for key distribution and commercial initiatives in which payments play a material role.
- Provides proactive and constructive input to projects across Commercial teams to maximise profitability.
- Work closely with programme office, providing accurate and timely reporting on project stream, including escalation of risks and issues where required.
- Conversion of the digital payments step through high completion and acceptance rates; Generation of payments-specific revenue through surcharges and payments products; Creating customer advocacy and offering the customer relevant payments methods.
- Control: Ensure regulatory compliance with PSD2, PCI and any other payments related regulation
- Cost: Achieve lowest payments cost as a share of accepted revenue; Ensure each payments method is executed most efficiently and effectively; Achieve identified savings by working together with Treasury regarding Fx and other initiatives.
- Works closely with all internal/external stakeholders and manage relationships with multiple payments and payments-related providers
The business is seeking an innovative character with strong knowledge of the payments landscape, and in particular card payments, APMs and IATA-Cash. The ideal applicant must demonstrate knowledge of indirect & online distribution as well as an understanding of the future players/technologies that are shaping this area!