Senior Penetration Tester
Salary: €50,000 - €80,000
About the Role:
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Penetration Tester to work for an innovative Cyber Security organisation in Spain. This opportunity is open for a talented individual to work within a dynamic and strategic team of industry experts.
Working with the latest, cutting edge technology, the successful individual will be performing challenging Penetration Tests on a daily basis on all domains, facing inventive and challenging tasks throughout various projects. Working within this specialist consultancy, the individual will have access to numerous development courses in different aspects of cyber security.
- You will be working to provide penetration tests within Web, Mobile and Network applications, both internally and externally.
- You will be responding to different client requests, meeting client needs and using innovative approaches when needed.
- You will need to be able to lead technical teams, on projects, within client engagements.
- Capability to discuss outputs of penetration tests to a non-technical client.
- Security assessments on network infrastructure.
- Red teaming and social engineering activities to include lock picking, phising and much more.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Extensive experience within both Mobile and Web Application.
- Experience within Reverse Engineering and Network/Infrastructure systems.
- Have a proficient knowledge in networking and associated protocol knowledge.
- Two or more of the following certifications are desirable: OSCP, OSCE, CRT, CCT for example.