A leading Global Bank currently requires a Senior Pensions Administrator to join their Pensions team based in Hampshire.
You will be responsible for;
- Benefit calculations and payments
- Transfer out
- Investment transactions
- Day to day pension management
- Coaching and training junior and new members of staff
- Work allocation
- Reviewing and up-dating procedures with close liaison with various internal teams
- Appropriate escalation of issues to management e.g. those that have regulatory/reputational/financial risk
- To continually consider and execute the FSA's principle of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).
For your application to qualify you will have the following;
- Vast knowledge and experience working in pension administration obtained through a SIPP/Defined Contributions/Money Purchase Provider
- Experience of working with SIPP~Pro software is desirable
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and self-motivating abilities
- Ability to work on their own initiative as well as being able to identify when it is necessary to seek advice and support
Please apply now to avoid missing out!