A leading international bank currently requires a Senior Pensions Administrator to join their Retirement Services team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- For providing a client focused administration service to the Group's Self-Invested Personal Pension.
- Administration of Self Invested Personal Pensions specifically general servicing, the end to end processing of crystallising benefits including but not restricted to performing calculations together with the claims element of a Money Purchased Personal Pension.
- Act as a signatory of the scheme in all respects of administration, property documentation and investment applications through to payment mandates.
- Reviewing and enhancing procedures, whilst also identifying where new procedures and/or controls need to be implemented to ensure compliance.
- Checking work of junior colleagues providing constructive feedback and coaching to ensure they reach their full potential.
- Get involved with/lead on ad-hoc projects and attend meetings as and when required.
- Interact with High Net Worth clients, internal and external advisers therefore delivering a best in class client service
For your application to qualify, you will have the following;
- Administration experience working with Self Invested Personal Pensions
- In-depth technical knowledge of Self-Invested Personal Pensions and good technical knowledge of Small Self-Administered Schemes, Section 32 and Executive Personal Pensions would be advantageous, together with the associated investments knowledge including commercial property
- Experience working with Delta's SIPP~Pro software.
- Ability to be both pro-active and reactive to business needs, initiating actions/processes to answer those needs
- Resilience to ensure service levels are achieved
- Experience of coaching and training colleagues to ensure individuals reach their full potential
- Management of client records, office systems and procedures
- Enhanced written and interpersonal communication skills
- Enhanced organisational and self-motivating abilities
- Ability to work on their own initiative as well as being able to identify when it is necessary to seek advice and support
Please apply now to discuss further.