Series-D FitnessTech Startup
Sr. Platform Engineer
New York, New York
Recognized as one of Forbes's Next Billion Dollar Startups, this Series-D, $239MM backed FitnessTech startup is looking to onboard an experienced Sr. Platform Engineer. Transforming the $30B fitness industry by connecting people to millions of studio fitness classes annually, the startup uses innovative, proprietary technology-resulting in the world's leading fitness membership digital platform, a unique global brand and an unparalleled, growing community.
With over 8,500 partners in 49 cities worldwide, their platform is scaling at unprecedented rates, requiring the expertise of a Sr. Platform Engineer to join their NYC team. This Sr. Platform Engineer will be tasked with building upon and creating new systems, tools and best practices-a crucial facet to accelerating the team's ability to scale with precision, confidence and speed.
- 5 years + experience designing, building, and operating distributed systems at large-scale in an AWS environment.
- Use existing commercial and open source tools to create a robust and reliable platform.
- Hands-on knowledge with either Python or Java for scripting and when necessary, development.
- Experience with infrastructure as code-Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation
- Automation expertise-- you look at a process and instinctively want to automate it.
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Deep understanding of CI/CD and have impacted a well-structured code pipeline
- Working expertise with tools related to CI/CD (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Passionate about Observability and the tools required to view and explore the state of a platform.
If interested in working in a high-speed, dynamic, tech startup environment, given your professional background and relevant tech-stack, please apply within and send an updated version of your resume to