A leading Financial Services business currently requires a PMO analyst to join their centralised PMO function.
You will be responsible for;
- Identify transformation opportunities through stakeholder relationships, shaping ideas, creating and promoting solutions and gaining senior management buy-in.
- Works with the most senior stakeholders to define PMO functions and services which will have a measurable impact on the profitability and effectiveness of the Portfolio whilst ensuring alignment to the strategic objectives.
- Collaborates with Transformation Director, IT Director, Head of Governance & Controls, Heads of Pillar and other Change Management professionals to leverage financial insight, assess affordability to drive executive decision making in respect of the change agenda and road map.
- Leads the creation of key MI such as portfolio plans and forecasts to deliver the short term and long term strategic objectives. Ensures sufficient frequency, granularity and accuracy whilst tailoring analysis, insight and sharing of information to drive effective decision making.
- Critically reviews and evaluates and improves proposals for PMO activity by staying abreast of best practice and guidance and identifying fit with the agreed Target Operating Model, challenging stakeholders where conflicts and contention exist so that the integrity of the function is maintained.
- Defines, develops and delivers PMO functions and services to ensure a consistent and excellent level of service that means customer expectations are met and consistent with what is communicated.
- Allocates PMO tasks within the team to more junior PMO staff as required, and takes the lead in all matters with regards to the management of relevant employees providing coaching and mentoring services to all levels of PMO team and take full responsibility to ensure work is delivered to the required standard. Ensuring he area follows the Group's policies and procedures including the Partnership Agreement to maximise business performance
- Understands the principles of Business Transformation and is able to translate the principles into business/people change activities and PMO outcomes.
- Ensure that the principles of Conduct Risk and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) are embedded into your day to day operations to deliver good customer outcomes at all times. Ensure that all business processes and internal controls within your role are designed and performed in a way that delivers good customer outcomes and demonstrates effective management of Conduct Risk.
For your application to qualify you will have the following;
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience in delivering best practice PMO functions and services
- Ideally, degree level qualification or equivalent
- Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies is essential
- Understanding of process improvement models
- Understanding of Risk Management processes
- Strong collaboration skills including working with Programme/Project Managers
- Senior stakeholder engagement skills.
- Financial services experience is preferred but not essential.
Please apply now to avoid missing out!