A Fund Servicing firm in London is looking for a Senior Project / Programme Manager to work on the on-boarding of strategic clients with a focus, primarily, on ACS Tax Transparent Funds. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide comprehensive and extensive implementation management support to manage the establishment of the required operating model
- Design and oversee the implementation plan for the implementation of Tax Transparent Funds
- Develop project management plans, identify and schedule project activities, manage meetings and create project documentation (including governance documentation)
- Monitor and control the work, analyse variance to plan / timings and implement correction actions
- This is a client facing role and candidates will be expected to build up productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To apply for this role, you should be a seasoned change professional with an extremely strong project / programme management skillset. You should have experience of client implementations / on-boarding and a broad knowledge of the Custody / Fund Servicing space. You must also have experience of Tax Transparent Funds or ACS Funds to apply for this role.
This is an urgent role and suitable candidates are asked to submit their CV without delay.