Goodman Masson are currently working with a well established property development company based in marble Arch. This role is ideal for a junior progressive candidate looking for their next step up in their career. for this role property experience is an essential requirement.
- Manage of all financial matters affecting the properties.
- Produce month end management accounts, including VAT, bank and control account reconciliations
- All balances understood monthly, specifically the rent, service charge and direct recovery funds
- Prepare quarterly cash reconciliations
- Cashflow management for each property to ensure suppliers can be paid
- Raise income demands in accordance with internal timetables
- Actively seek improvements to the procedures within the department.
- Issues resolved or escalated on a timely basis
- Provide ad hoc reports and help set up new sites as required
- Work with the Property Accounting team and wider finance team, to achieve departmental targets and deadlines
- Property Accounting experience, including RICS service charge
- Ability to communicate confidently with accountants and non-accountants.
- Comfortable taking on responsibility, whilst being effective working collaboratively.
- Quick learner, with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent IT skills- Excel and Word and ideally Qube or similar
- Ideally part qualified or studying Accountant
If this role is something of interest please click apply!