A leading global pharmaceuticals business based in Dublin are searching for a Senior Quality Assurance Manager to lead external quality operations across multiple global contract manufacturing sites.
Reporting into the Senior Director, the role will hold full QA responsibility for key CMO manufacturing operations globally.
The key aim of the role will be to help drive the expansion of the business by harmonising quality processes, driving global improvement projects, and building a robust quality infrastructure for future business objectives.
A great candidate for this role will have previously helped manage external manufacturing operations, led a team and delivered key quality objectives either across a business or large department. You will ideally be eligible to be registered as a Qualified Person however not essential.
Key responsibilities of Senior Quality Assurance Manager:
- Manage multi-site Quality Management System and continually improve global processes.
- Develop and execute quality plans and project timelines to meet company goals
- Ensure all quality compliance requirements are fulfilled for the manufacture and supply of products for respective country requirements
- Lead strategic projects from a quality perspective
- Support as auditor for supplier quality and internal audits
- Senior business partnering with corporate groups to drive quality programs
- Responsible for quality department budget/cost center
- Deputize for the Senior Quality Director when required
- Qualified Person
- Leadership of a QA team and key QA processes
- Thorough knowledge of cGMPs and cGDPs for medicinal products
- Direct experience with regulatory inspection highly preferred
- Ability to manage and drive change
- Ability to matrix manage projects with multiple functional groups
The role of Senior Quality Assurance Manager is paying around €90,000-100,000 with the ability to go higher for an individual with very relevant experience.
This is a great opportunity to shape the growth and expansion of a leading pharmaceuticals manufacturing business by leading Quality Assurance Operations. It is a business-critical hire for the group so interviews will be taking place right away.
Please apply by this advert or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on +442073 240 538 as soon as possible to ensure that you do not miss out.
Look forward to hearing from you.