A global pharmaceuticals business based in Dublin is recruiting for a Senior Quality Assurance Manager to lead site QA operations and drive improvement projects related to the manufacture and release of commercial and investigational medicinal products.
This is an important senior level role within the group and as such will influence strategy and lead the QA culture across the business.
As the Senior Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- All site QA to ensure all regulatory, cGMP and corporate standards are consistently maintained
- Management of the QA group including the
- QP group to ensure manufacturing and batch release is compliant
- Manage the validation group - equipment, software and process revalidation
- Support New Product Development activities ensuring successful progress to commercial manufacture.
- Act as Qualified Person for commercial and investigational medicinal products (IMPs)
- Partner with Senior Directors and Global Quality to ensure the company meets its quality, customer and financial goals.
You will have the following experience:
- Extensive experience in the Pharma industry with and proven experience in a management or supervisory Level within Quality Assurance
- Experience of working within a FDA and EMA regulated environment
- Ideally Previous experience of IMP release activities (preferable).
- An MSc in Pharmaceutical Science or similar course recognised by HPRA to permit Qualified Person status
- Excellent People Management Skills
This position is paying between €100,000 to €120,000 per annum plus senior level benefits.
This Senior Quality Assurance Manager position is a critical hire to support business growth and strategy so interviews will are taking place within the next couple of weeks. Please apply direct via this advert or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on +44 2073 240538.